One Owner .........Full Service History
Superb Example in Metallic Black
The 250cc, four-stroke, single cylinder power plant is high-tech for a scooter (four valves, ceramic-coated piston, engine management system) and it will cruise easily at freeway speeds. (approx 28km/litre).
It also carries cruise-friendly features - windscreen, back support on the seat, comfortable handle bars, and very generous storage lockers (the under seat locker takes two helmets).
That s all complemented by an excellent braking package (up front is a four-piston caliper around a 240mmm disc, with a 220mm disc at the rear). They work well with the 13 inch tyres. It s a linked system - the right lever operates the front brake, the left lever operates both.
Aesthetically, the designers have produced a good-looking machine....... sharp, aerodynamic lines and integrated indicators promote the stream-lined styling.
At 175kg, it s not the lightest 250cc scooter (it is, after-all, designed as a commuter/tourer), but it has a low centre of gravity (seat height is 725mm) and it s easy to flick through traffic or zip between queues of cars. It measures 750mmm between side-mirror tips, though they can be folded in if you have to squeeze through a narrower space.
There are a number of thoughtful features: the pop out passenger foot pegs are tucked neatly out of the way until you release them by pushing a spring-loaded button. To cater for the demands of the now-generation, the GTS incorporates essentials such as a 12-volt charging jack in the glove box, so your mobile or iPod will never run flat.
The digital display gives you all the info at a glance, and incorporates a speedo and tach, fuel, temperature, a clock and trip function, as well as warning lights for battery level and indicators. Good, well laid-out, easy-to-read stuff. Use of LED lights (a circular LED below the main headlight and the LED rear light) provide good illumination.
Experience Motorcycles of Kingsland ...........Aucklands multiple MTA Award winning Dealership
We are proud to represent our Franchises for Sales, Service, Parts, Accessories, Rentals, Finance and Insurance
* 25 point service check by Factory Trained Technicians (who love bikes and scooters just like you do) on every Motorcycle, ATV, UTV and Scooter that is sold by our shop !
* As Authorised Distributors of the Brands we represent Manufacturers Warranties are standard on all our New Motorcycles ATVs, UTV s and Scooters,
* Warranties are also standard on all Pre-Owned Bikes owned and sold by our Company
* Freight assistance Nationwide
* Guaranteed Service, Parts sales and Accessories support
* On Site Easy Finance and Insurance designed and tailored to meet your personal requirements
* Loan and Rental Bikes available with bookings
* Trade-ins always welcome
* You have my personal guarantee of satisfaction ...... Kelly Green Owner Experience Motorcycles
* NB Prices advertised are subject to change without notice and we reserve the right to re-confirm these and our Motorcycles specifications including stock availability, milage, options, owners, promotional offers etc at time of pending purchase.